Publicly Available Climate Information
National Climate Data
- CLIMOD, Climate Information for Management and Operational Decisions (http://www.rcc-acis.org/). Point of access for several centers that cover the High Plains, Midwestern, Northeastern, Southeast, Southern and Western regions of the United States.
- University of Oregon Solar Radiation Monitoring Laboratory (http://solardat.uoregon.edu/)
- Washington State University Agricultural Weather Network (http://www.weather.wsu.edu/)
- NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration), NCDC (National Climatic Data Center), NESDIS (National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Services). (http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/data-access/quick-links#MR) Data free or through a paid monthly or yearly subscription.
- CIMIS, California Irrigation Management Information System. (http://wwwcimis.water.ca.gov/cimis/frontSampDailyReport.do) Stations differ from those in the NCDC. Data are free of charge.
- USPEST.ORG (http://www.pnwpest.org/wea/) Climate data for northwestern areas of the United States.
- NOAA http://www.nws.noaa.gov/pa/climate_data.php provides instructions on how to find historical climate data for specific locations at http://www.weather.gov/ (non-certified weather data).
International Climate Data